There's no need to wonder which flooring is best for your home and family. Tile answers every concern and meets every challenge. Tile has no VOCs, PVCs, formaldehyde or allergens. It is durable enough to last decades. By selecting tile, you are making a strong, clean, environmentally-friendly choice that increases your home's value.
- Scratch-resistant – Naturally scratch-resistant, tile continues to look good even after years of heavy traffic.
- Fire-resistant – Noncombustible, tile will not burn, melt, or give off toxic fuses when it is exposed to fire.
- Waterproof – Spills and puddles are no match for porcelain tile, even if they sit for a while your floors are impervious to liquid.
- Indoor/outdoor – Take your inside out with tile designed for seamless transitions from interior floors and walls directly to your outdoor space with ultimate performance and durability.
- Stainproof – Because of its low porosity, porcelain does not stain. Even coffee, wine, and the muddiest messes cannot touch it.
- Dentproof – With innate durability and exceptional strength, dents and dings are no longer a worry.
- Simple to clean – All tile is easy to clean with a broom, vacuum, or wet mop
Tile is a versatile option for floors and wall coverings! Tile backsplashes are a great option for kitchen walls. Tile is a great flooring option if water damage, scratches or refinishing is a concern.